What is Hadasa Designs?
Hadasa Designs is an education resource for teachers and parents who want to create and incorporate fun, engaging teaching material for their kids. If you are a teacher or a homeschooling parent who is tired of "just using the textbook" and you are ready to start creating your own resources, YOU are my new digital friend!
Learning a new skill (like creating your own resources) takes time, especially if you don't know where to start or where to look for step by step tutorials.
If you've ever asked yourself...
- I got a Mac, but where do I start?
- How can I use Keynote (the free app that comes with every new Mac) to create worksheets, posters, quizzes, flashcards, etc. for my students?
- How can I use clip art or real photos in my resources?
- How can I sell the resources I created on TPT?
- How can I protect my products and the clip art in it?
How can I help?
I am passionate about Apple products, teaching kids Spanish and creating clip art! That is why I am here to help you focus with these tools:
- TECH-TUESDAY: The first Tuesday of every month, known as "Tech Tuesday," I will add a video tutorial to teach you a new skill on your Mac (or iPad). Some tutorials will focus on a specific skill that you can practice and others will have tips and tricks to help you be more creative.
- RESOURCE LIBRARY: Hadasa Designs has a growing Resource Library with FREE clip art, coloring pages, posters and other resources. New material will be added every month!
Subscribe here for access to these tools
Want to know more about me?
My name is Hadasa. I came to the United States (with my family) from Ecuador when I was six years old and learned English with the most fantastic first grade teacher, who instilled in me the love of making learning fun! I lived in New York, where I completed a B.A. in English and Spanish, and a Master's in the Art of Teaching. During that time I met and married the love of my life and we rejoiced in welcoming our first child in 2016, that's when I became a full time Work At Home Mom.
I have been teaching since the age of three, when I taught my stuffed animals Bible stories and haven't stopped since. I have taught and directed Christian kid-centered clubs known as Adventurers and Pathfinders, since the age of 18, teaching arts and crafts, life skills, camping skills, nature, the Bible and much more. I have also taught Spanish (full-time and part-time) in both private and public school, from Pre-K to 12th grade, since 2006. I love Apple products and I love teaching people how to use that technology! I started making clip art in 2014, with my long time friend Francisco, even though I wanted to start way before that, but my busy teaching schedule didn't allow.
Whether you're passionate about clip art, the Spanish language or Apple products, I have something for you! Just stick around and let's share this journey together!